||Professional Papers and
has been ongoing for over four decades, and today is concentrated in three
- Clinical application by
members of The Monroe Institute®'s Professional Division. This might involve,
for example, studying Metamusic® as an aid for reducing anxiety in a dentist's
- Independent clinical or
technical research by universities or other institutions on the mechanisms
underlying the effectiveness of the Hemi-Sync® process. This research
may be published in peer-reviewed journals and may include masters thesis and
- Applied research in The Monroe
Institute laboratory to improve and expand Hemi-Sync® applications.
The Institute uses conventional scientific procedures whenever feasible but does
not limit itself to such processes.
- The Sound Medicine of Brian Dailey,
M.D. by Russ Mason, M.S. (this article was published in
Alternative & Complementary Therapies, June, 2004)
- The Mozart Effect - Metamusic®, Memory, Sleep &
Quantum Learning by Barbara Bullard, MA (reprinted with
permission of Children of the New Earth)
- Metamusic®: Opening the Learning Door in the ADD
Mind by Barbara Bullard, MA (reprinted with permission
of Children of the New Earth)
- Binaural Auditory Beats Affect Vigilance Performance
and Mood by James D. Lane, Stefan J.
Kasian, Justine E. Owens, and Gail R. Marsh
- Accessing Anomalous States of Consciousness with a
Binaural Beat Technology by F. Holmes Atwater
- Inducing States of Consciousness with a Binaural Beat
Technology by F. Holmes Atwater
- Auditory Brain Wave Stimulation in Treating Alcoholic
Depression by Gilbert O. Sanders, Ed.D. and Raymond O.
- Music and Hemi-Sync® in the Treatment of
Children with Developmental Disabilities by Suzanne
Evans Morris, Ph.D.
- The Hemi-Sync® Process by F. Holmes Atwater
- A Controlled Medical Study Using
Hemi-Sync®Audio Tapes During Surgery
- The Effect of Hemispheric Synchronization on
- The Facilitation of Attention Utilizing Therapeutic
Sounds by George Guilfoyle, Ph.D., and Dominic Carbone,
- Peak and Other Exceptional Experiences During the
Gateway Voyage by Todd J. Masluk, MA, EdM
- EEG and Subjective Correlates of Alpha-Frequency
Binaural-Beat Stimulation Combined with Alpha Biofeedback by Dale S. Foster, Ph.D.
- Enhancing Learning Environments
(Research) by JamesAkenhead
- Hemi-Sync® Into Creativity by Chok C. Hiew, Ph.D.
- An Empirical Investigation Into the Effect of Beta
Frequency Binaural Beat AudioSignals on Four Measures of Human
Memory by Richard CauleyKennerly
- The Hemi-Sync® Phenomenon:In Search of
Empirical Theories by M. R. Sadigh, Ph.D.
- The Effects of Hemi-Sync® on Electrocortical
Activity: A Review of Three Empirical Studies by M. R.
- Binaural-Beat Induced Theta EEG Activity and Hypnotic
Susceptibility by D. Brian Brady
Copyright © 2005-2017 Earthpulse Press. All rights reserved.
Cancellation and Privacy Notice